Thursday, July 10, 2014

To you baby girl...

Hey baby girl,
I love you. I don't know. That new profile picture is just so cute. But I've always looked at you and found you to be nothing but perfection. I've never thought you've ever looked bad and I just love everything about you. To me your always so perfect. I don't know what I'd do without you. You're my everything. I know recently I haven't been ontop of my a game you know. I suck at finding the words to say to you now a days. I don't really know what to say to you anymore because I've got a million thoughts the run through my head and i only get out a few. I need more time to write stuff done and more original ways to say I love you. I will never be able to express my love for you just in words. I want to shower you in kisses and cuddles. I want to hold your hand and express my love for you to everyone who is around to here it. I want to pick you up and spin you around a thousand times. I want to go for long walks with you again and just walk in a comfortable silence. I just miss you. And I think about it too often. I find myself missing you more than I've ever missed anyone in my entire life. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you. You're my baby girl for life babes and I just can't imagine finding anyone who could possibly make me feel the way you made me feel. I guarantee I will never find anyone who could motivate me to stay strong for so long. You're the only one who has  that power.

I want to go on about how gorgeous you are. I honestly haven't met anyone who can compete with your beauty. You're honestly the most beautiful person I've ever seen. On the inside and out. You're hair is always fabulous. You're body is absolutely perfect and baby girl that ass is looking finnneeee as ever. You're eyes, umf don't even get me started on how gorgeous your eyes are. I could look into those beautiful blue eyes forever baby. And your cute little hands that drive me insane. They're honestly the most  elegant hands I've ever seen. Your boobs are extremely alluring to be honest and just I've never met someone so breath taking. You have the perfect sized waist. You will always look extremely skinny to me. No matter what you say.

I want to say thank you for cheering me up most of the time. I kinda just feel down a lot lately since I didn't have you to cheer me up anymore but now that your back I'm extremely grateful to have you back in my life again.

My eye is puffy and it hurts and my tummy hurts and Kayla ditched me so I'm kinda just sad :/ I just want to be home with Sam cuddling him and just yeah. Instead I'm here on Kayla's bed while she's downstairs Skyping her crush making him feel better and I'm just like yeah.... Loner. Right here alone. Cx I don't even want to drink anymore cause I feel like it's making me more depressed. I guess it just does that. I dunno... Babe I wish you were here right now. I'm so bored man. And Kayla has this freaking vibrator that she just haddddd to show me and now I'm kinda really creeped out. Cx god help me. I have to pee again. Fml I always have to pee cx I drank too much I think. I dunno my head hurts. I guess from over thinking and shit like that. Atleast at home I can cry and listen to Demi. Here I have to just endure the pain I'm feeling inside and wait for sleep to take me. *sigh* I'm gonna close this because I really have to pee. Cx byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment