Monday, July 14, 2014

Babes :b

Hey baby girl,
I just read this today. Damn I'm sorry I made you wait so long for this blog. /.\ I'm using the iPad again so yay! Anyways you need advice, so I'm gonna help you. You want to come out as bi. I remember when I first came out as gay. It feels like so long ago when in actuality it's only been like a year or less. It wasn't easy. It took a lot of thought. You have to go with your gut feeling. You have to make sure you feel like it's the right time. Most people already know though baby cakes. People will always suport you. I know it's very scary to even think about everyone knowing but it's honestly not that bad. I'm sure that almost everyone will support you and even if some people don't that's their problem. You're amazing baby girl and if anyone has anything bad to say they can take it up with me. I'll beat their ass in. Haha. And so will Jackie. She has your back just like she has mine. You have a lot of people who will always be there for you. All that matters really was that your mom supported you and she did so at least that big step is out of the way. Who gives a shit what haters think baby. You're a strong independent women who has me, if not anyone else. You'll always have me. No matter what you do.

I'd never intentionally hurt you baby cakes. I'd never lay my hands on you or cheat or anything. That would just be stupid. You're my baby girl, I want to keep you safe at all times. I never want to hurt you and I never want anyone else to hurt you. I swear to god if anyone even thought of hurting you, all you have to do is tell me and I'll beat the living shit out of them. I swear baby. You're my everything, my air I breathe, the sun to my shine, I'd go to the ends of the earth for you and back. I dunno, it just bothers me that you said you'd love me even if I cheated and beat you up... Mainly because I know you've been in abusive situations and I've been cheated and abused too recently. I'd never do that to you. It's absolute hell to be in love with someone who is doing those things to you so I'd never ever do that to you ever. No matter what. I'd never cheat. <3

I dunno,today kinda sucks. I want to break. Badly, but I'm trying to stay strong. Not to mention I don't have any blades anymore. Aren't you proud? I got rid of them the first time you called me. Haha during that skype call I threw them away. c: you helped me without realizing it. Yeah I'm just meh. I'm trying to feel better. I guess blogging to you makes me feel better. I haven't blogged on my other blog in a while. I really should. Meh. Maybe I will. I love blogging from this iPad. It's awesome tbh cx

So yeah my grandma is pretty much being a mean bitch to me but oh well. I honestly just am trying to not care. I want to get high. Haha my brother is getting me more stuff and Kayla has some stuff so we might all get high together one night this week. Wooppp. Cx bye baby girl. I don't really have anything else to blog. Oh wait, we must smoke together some time because a couple that gets high together, stays together. Plus we need to take cute selfies together of us blowing out smoke and stuff. Hehee im so dumb cx but you love me so yeah. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment