Sunday, July 13, 2014

Hey baby cakes.....

Hi, I'm using my grandmas iPad. She's being kinda mean to me cause she found out I drank mikes hard lemonade. Oh well. :D haha I'm so dumb. Warped tour was amazing. I wish I could've taken you. It would've been amazing. I would've definitely worked up the nerve to kiss you. I saw the cutest lesbian couple. They reminded me of us. They were absolutely adorable and the one I talked to was protecting her girlfriend from everything just like I would do to you if you went. It was so cute. She was over protective and everything and it just reminded me how I would've been if you were to come. She said she loved her girl too much to let her get hurt. It's literally me. Cx
I want to skype you tonight. I literally miss you so much haha. I don't know. You just take over my whole brain, all my emotions. You make me so happy baby girl. My mom still doesn't like you tbh and she keeps changing her mind whenever I say I want you to come over and then I reexplain everything and every reason why I want you over. I explain how I need to take you and kiss you deeply. I explain how I miss you so much, nothing but you can ease my depression. I explain how I miss the smell of your perfume and your scrunched up face in the morning. I explain how I need to intertwine our hands. I explain how I need to play with your hair and watch you smile. I need to cuddle you and say I love you in person. I explain how much I just need to watch the damn breakfast club with you. She says your using me but for what on earth could you be using me for? Exactly. I have nothing. I'm honestly ugly and I don't have much to offer but my love. So there's no possible way you could be using me.  But yeah I just it's hard talking to her. I'd get my brother to pick you up if anything. Cause we must have a sleepover. I decided ill do vbs but I'm so scared. I have horrible anxiety now a days. I can't really do anything in public. I'm just so fat and self conscious. Eh whatever. I wish you weren't so busy this week. But eh I'm kinda busy too. I would tell you all the little stories about warped tour but I figured that's something we could talk about, you know.
Screaming chicken wings at my bro because why not? Cx hahahahaha!!! My brother is concerned about what I'm blogging about cx lmfao. It's just a blog to my baby girl. Of course i didn't say that I just said stuff cx My uncle got arrested yesterday. He kinda had to see that coming. He has so many people out for him. Lol but whatever. He's out now. He got pulled over and they saw he had tickets and there was a mix up in everything. I'm so bleh right now. I dunno I feel kinda empty and stuff. I don't know what's wrong with me. At least the concert made me feel alive for a day. *sigh* I'm gonna  go baby girl. I hope we can Skype tonight. <3 I love you so much beautiful. :*








No comments:

Post a Comment