Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Merp, sorry

This is the last blog I'm going to write to you. It's going to be short and simple.
I don't know how I'm gonna go on right now. So much is happening and after the sleepover you just kinda faded away... I didn't message you repeatedly cause I literally don't know what to say. I just feel like crying all the time now. It's not because of you but because of everything that's going on. I can't say. Atleast not on here. Because random people read this blog haha but yeah. Just know that I don't know what my feelings for you are anymore. I know that's kinda horrible to hear. I'm too depressed right now. I'm barely breathing tbh. /.\ I don't know how to handle what's happening. But I'm trying. In every way possible. You don't have to message me on Facebook, call me or skype me. It's fine really. I don't even think I'd reply. Because I'm just so broken. And not even you could help ease this pain. So this is kinda like my last blog to you. Just stating what's happening. And why I haven't really made the effort to message you. I don't know if I miss you or not. I don't even know if I'm gonna go to VBS. I probably won't. Sorry, just stuff is happening and bleh. I'm gonna go now so goodbye Hayles.

No comments:

Post a Comment